Saturday 2 June 2007

Help a Sista out!

Ok it has been a while and I do apologise for my 'long' absence, but people if you are reading this then how about some encouragement then? You know an encore (ok maybe I won't go that far), an applause... come on a comment won't go a miss... just some sort of encouragement here guys. Hear a sista out! PLEASE! Give this sista a break! And now that we've got that out of the way we'll move onto the order of the day.

Like I said apologies for my absence... had to spring clean and I got carried away with it and ended up spring cleaning everything and I do mean everything in sight! O well a story for another century. So what's new out there? Front page news in the UK was the fact that the Pakistani cricket coach Bob Woolmer died of natural causes and not murdered as earlier stared! Shock of all shocks... Panorama (an investigative program aired on BBC1) reported that Woolmer was poisoned and strangled after angering raical muslims... hmm such sensational journalism... me thinks the producer of that show will soon be under pressure to apologise to the Pakistani community in the UK... yeah, PC again! I do feel sorry for the Jamaican police.... who would have thought there'd be a much worse (or shall I use the word incompetent) police force than the Nigerian one! I hear Bola Ige's killers have finally been found.. days to OBJ's departure... am VERY sceptical about it..I mean what have drug barons or whatever occupation he listed as his got to do with Bola Ige? Well let's hope the new Presido sorts all these 'unsolved' murders... and please, please sir send them (the TRULY guilty party(ies) o!) to the guillotines!

So now Big Brother 8 is in full effect... yeah I switch over when there is nothing on (for no more than 10 mins o... any dose larger than that is a tad bit too much for this lady) and trust me now summer is in.. there is REALLY nothing on TV at all!! Have you seen this year's line-up? It was ALL women - 12 of them until last night when the one and only man entered the house.. you should have seen them all gushing and oohing and aahing over this one man... the twins (yeah, they are called 'barbie' twins.. and say 'pink' a lot!) especially were all giggly and some were even teary eyed!! This would be any Naija (Nigerian) man's fantasy I bet.. (you just try to deny it.. I know your dark thoughts!).. Infact it would be everyman's fantasy (well at least the straight ones)... Anyway the man (he goes by the name of 'Ziggy' and is'white'!) was trying to play it cool.. Haven't bothered to switch over today, don't need to pollute my mind... Really I just want it to be over, but we have 13 LONG weeks to go!... There's even two at least over 50 year old women in there! Pray tell, what in the world are they looking for??? Do they still have a brain?? One is really quiet and keeps to herself, and is apparently the queen bee of the house (hmmm do I hear you say). The other has become the 'mummy' of the house - you know the type, she sees to the food, organises the food.. every kitchen thing anyway, she showed the guy all the rooms (told him how many beds were in each), the loos (toilets to y'all), the showers and baths. She is a real iya (old woman), just looking at her.. her hair is grey too! Enough of that, it's doing my head in! I need something a bit more educational now! But one more thing.. in Holland Big Brother's other reality show aptly entitled 'Big Donor show has been scrapped! It would have been a reality show in which critically ill contestants competed to win a kidney! Rather grotesque if you ask me (which you didn't but then.. like I said this is my blog so!). Anyway the brain cancer victim (woman) whose kidney was up for contention upon her imminent death (so they said), turned out be an alive and kicking HEALTHY actress, who me thinks is playing with fate.... and just might one day end up on a waiting list herself! O and get this.. the contestants are actually people who are on kidney waiting lists, are currently on dialysis and need to find a donor! They were in on the scam.. so feel no sympathy for them please, 'cos I most definitely do NOT! The producers of the show say they did it to highlight the chronic donor problem in Holland... I really must start the 'Ban Big Brother world-wide in ALL Forms!' petition. Who wants to sign up after me?

Now onto education.... a Headmistress was attacked verbally and punched in the face by an 18 year-old ex-pupil! Then to top it all off, a current student filmed it on her mobile and 'set it free'.. via 'YouTube'! The ex-student is classified as 'vulnerable' in society...well if that's what you call vulnerable, then a mad man must be classified as what exactly? I digress... the ex-student was released under caution.. err how about jailing her ass! And the current student - the budding camera-woman... faces disciplinary action in school... one question...why has she not been publicly flogged? I mean haul her on stage in front of the general assembly, bend her over (now, now, no dirty thoughts here) and use a koboko (cat-o-nine-tails/aka caning stick) on her.. and NO this is not barbaric at all.. spare the rod and spoil the child I say!.. That's why kids these days don't respect their elders! If anything we're the ones scared of them! I see a group of kids, I cross to the other side of the road instantly... I don't care what area am in..... Bring back discipline in schools I say... there's another thought for a petition.. but it probably won't make any progress seeing as a school wants to ban skirts as girls tend to wear their skirts too high these days. They want them to wear only trousers from henceforth. Some parents are kicking against it.. how about training your girls to walk and more importantly to sit properly if you insist on them wearing really short skirts!! And why on earth would you let them out to school in skirts that barely cover their bums! Hmmmm!!! Or maybe some folks should go to 'How To Bring Up Your Kids' school... I tell you, my child steps out of line and it's a backhand for him/her! Maybe I should start running Parenting courses... there I go giving all my good business ideas away... Tell no one o! I can sue, afterall you saw this here... copyrighted... see!

The England vs Brazil match on Friday ended in a draw... was it 'cos it was friendly? Or 'cos half the Brazil team were newbies? Or cos 'Becks was back? Me wonders? Either way.. rubbish game!

Alright folks... time to sign off... Catch you soon.
-'boo.

No comments: