Monday 28 January 2008

Ban Hoodies from the M25!!! And that's word!

Dateline 28th January 2008, time 0630 hours!! Don't ask, it's the time this missy hits the motorway to head to work! Anyway there I was attempting to join the motorway (from the slip road... for those of y'all who don't know what this is.. it's that bit of road that allows you to gain speed before gaining access to the motorway/express road... call it what you want. Anyway there I was trying to get onto the M25 (that dreaded and eternal car park) in the fog... and boy was it foggy....when I looked to the left... and yes there it was .. a white transit van, with NO lights and I mean no lights but for the glow of his sat-nav. In it, sat this hoodie (what else can I call him... he had a black hood on) eating!!! Or should that be gobbling down a wrap!! You would think that he would realise with the dense fog, that he would remember to switch on his lights, especially as EVERYONE around him had theirs on!! Naturally when he tried to get in front of me, I let him! First I've learnt my lesson from last year and second... ha wéré (mad man)... no ooo!! My parents taught me well thank you!

Next driving down slowly.... hoping for the go-slow (bet it's been ages since you heard that word) to clear... looked to my left again (hey what can I say, I loves me the fast lane) and there she was ... another hoodie in a wine Renault Clio (L18 *** - yes, am naming and shaming, but if the popo want the rest... they know where to find me!!), this time.... doing what I can't stand women doing... applying mascara, using her rear view mirror! Odé (dummy)!! If the car in front of her had slammed his brakes... she'd have been saying good-bye to her no-claims bonus (although something tells me she probably has none!) Come on woman, why give the rest of us a bad name!! Couldn't you have woken up 15 minutes earlier? Or if you must, apply your make up when you get into the office... but not on the road! Don't worry, I couldn't be asked to watch her 'finish'...for all I know, she probably applied the rest of it... foundation and all... hope she managed to look presentable, cos what I saw through the part-hood ... shall we say didn't look great!

There ends my lamentation for the day... gotta get back to my presentation:(.

Bye folks.

- 'Boo xxx

No comments: