Wednesday 6 February 2008

And the World Moves Closer To The Edge!!

You may be wandering why I think this… news reaching this reporter has found that our Government has resumed its ‘Nannying’ ways! Now Health Secretary Alan Johnson is calling for fluoride to be added to England's water supplies in the hope of reducing tooth decay among some of society's poorest and most vulnerable. That’s sooo generous people, but don’t you think improving access to dental care … o and that’s aside from making it AFFORDABLE would be better? That’s apart from the obvious lack of information on its side-effects, which include - cancer, infertility and Down's Syndrome. Two words… ‘Court’ ‘Cases’… look out! Abi na by force (is it compulsory)? Fine, they want to reduce tooth decay in kids but is this the way? Now of course this isn't for everyone (they say) - it won't be necessary in the wealthier home counties for instance. Is that right? Remind me NEVER to move to the Ajegunles and Isale Ekos (poorer areas) of the UK…say goodbye to thoughts of seeing me in ‘Pecksville’ then (aka Peckham). Did I hear you sigh with relief? Yeah, I don’t blame you... it’d mean you having to put up with my daily rants about people ‘blowing’ (speaking – more like yelling in lingo) on the trains, or their extra loud conversations on mobiles about iya Risi and Baba Bolupe did last night, or having to put up with ‘shewingum’ (not chewing oo) sistas of the yellow-by-force variety! Nuff said! The long and short of all this is Mr Brown and cronies… don’t pick up from where Blair left off… you guys are already in the dog house… do you REALLY want to see airhead Cameron soar ahead of you? I didn’t think so.

Next up the American primaries. Here’s wishing you all the best Barack Obama, and it’s not ‘cos you is black man… you’re just definitely more sincere than that old wench…. Clinton! I definitely am all up for a female Yankee presido (president), but me suspects Hilary is out to stoke her own ego (as we power hungry women do from time to time ;)). With 48% of the delegate votes, wouldn’t it be one up for the civil movement, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr. if he were the first black president…. I bet the klu klux klan would be excuse my French shitting themselves! Ha ha ha!!!
England played the Swiss today in the nations favourite sport. Luckily for them, they won! Otherwise I could just see the papers calling for Fabio’s (Capello – new England manager) head.

Poor Britney Spears… no sooner was she in the nut house than that trailer thrash park dad of hers went to court to gain access to her finances! And the foolish judge (‘cos he (and it could ONLY be a man)) granted him his wish. Now the poor girl is begging her dad to sign for her release… of course the money hungry twit said no. Sad…. I feel so sorry for her. I blame the media, but I also blame us – the celebrity nosy parkers! It’s a shame that we put celebrities on such a high pedestal. Yes, they are in the public eye and should be an example, but are you? So next time you go mouthing off, remember to remove the ‘forest’ in your eyes before you try plucking the twig out of someone else’s!



Right enough with the preaching…The new jaguar XF… check it out… I need a rich man… what am I not doing??? Somebody pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me!

- 'Boo xxx

No comments: