Friday 25 May 2007

As New Seasons Approach

So the winner of American Idol Season 6 has been announced... Ladies and Gentlemen.. welcome your American Idol winner 2007 - Miss Jordin (Well yeah, the Americans can't spell either) Sparks! Well I must congratulate her.... still wish it was Melinda Doolittle.. but then we can't all have our wishes granted, now can we? But I wish Jordin well in the industry... keep smiling girl and don't let the Grammys' and music awards get to your head, OK? I did enjoy the show, especially the part where Jay-Z showed up on stage and beat bopped with Blake... cool... I must admit, the guy is GOOD! He'll go far.. infact they all will and when I say all, I do mean the last 5 - Melinda, Lakisha, Chris, Blake and Jordin... I certainly am NOT referring to the likes of Sanjaya!! How on earth he managed to stay in the competition that long is beyond moi! Infact how he made it into the top 12 must be investigated to prevent this kind of thing happening again....I guess we'll have to wait for Season7 to see what happens.... hope we have as much 'entertainment' as we did in this last one... keep up the 'good' work Simon, Randy and Paula

On a lighter note... Ugly Betty Season finale is on, but will let you into a little secret.. Season 2 or is it 3 now runs on Channel 4 on next Wednesday @10.15pm...stay tuned for more updates.

And on a 'wish I never knew' note, Big brother 7 begins in 5 very SHORT days! I hear this year the house is filled with transsexuals... we'll soon find out.

O well.. time for my beauty nap.... have a 'by-invitation' only wedding to attend.. :-) look at me, moving on up in the world eh... what can I say.... hopefully I won't be too tired to report back tomorrow and make up for this rather boring blogdate (update in blog terms - hey I have to start coining my own terms, might just make it into the Oxford Dictionary... just you wait and see!)

La'ers people and enjoy the sun tomorrow if you're in the UK... it's predicted that'll rain on Sunday and bank holiday (like we're surprised)... what else is new in good ole Blighty...so the 'cue (BBQ) sticks out tomorrow then I suggest. Enjoy.

- 'boo

No comments: