Friday 20 July 2007

Big Brother 8... The Davina saga continues!

Now is it just me or is Davina (she of the I was once a coke addict fame) McCall a 'bit' black-unfriendly? Please answer me this. Now if you are a secret Big Brother 8 viewer, much like me then you would have come across this nasty woman! First it was her famous clashes with Makosi 'I gave a B.J in a pool on national TV' Musambasi (while she was on BB6). Now it's with Charley 'I love to wear nothing but panties, even though I have no butt' fame. She (being Davina) seems to pick on only the dark skinned women... hmmm me thinks somewhere in her drugged out past, her dealer might have been a dudu woman. Anyway Davina if you're reading this... I would have used the 'R' word, but in this day and age of PC.... I might get sued and have no money to support my rants ... yet! So there! Anyway you might want to think about checking yourself before you get 'checked'! Have you not seen any of the films where the white chick messes with the black one and ends up being wrecked! Beware o.... afterall, me I no dey turn red/black and blue.. or green for that matter when the or 'if' the healing begins... Be careful lo wa o! (Going a little lingo).

Not much else happening in the world... those errant girls face a trial soon... I hope for their sake they don't get the full 10 years... on the bright side, at least e no go be for naija prison! Imagine them from 'jand' having to do a stretch in Kirikiri! Anyway like I say, if you have 'eru' make you carry am yourself or spend small money and use courier!

Have to get back to my ironing now... o yes, I am domesticated... :) O and if any of you out there has been rained out of your houses... you're welcome to kip round at mine for a night or two... never say I'm not nice!

O and Davina... PLEASE, PLEASE put AWAY those naff hoop earrings... they do NOT suit you!

O and if you haven't cottoned onto 'Heroes' yet... WATCH it on BBC2 when it comes on... you now have no excuse..... be 'in' or be dry... the choice is yours.







Tada people...

-'boo xxx

p.s For those who left comments.. much appreciated people... wish I could start a forum ... but please continue to keep your thoughts rolling in... xxx

1 comment:

selfconfessedfailure said...

I don't know that it's just Davina who's biased or if it's just the whole Big Brother thing in general. As a gay (white) woman, my minority has been represented by Anna the most boring ex-nun on the face of the earth and Kitten (please!) the (cough) 'rebel'. And that's not forgetting the host of 'bisexual women (as in I'll snog other girls to get a headline) that we've been introuced to over the years. Ho Hum. I don't watch the programme these days, the weirdo twins sorta put me off.... Thought I'd leave a comment as I really do like your blog :-)