Thursday 20 September 2007

Ding Dong the bane of English footie's been moved on!

Whooppee!!!!! Great news people, that self-serving, whingeing, nit wit who thinks he is God's gift to football (and English football at that) has FINALLY been given the BOOT! Abramovich, I would say I love you, but that would be a lie... but on behalf of ALL the REAL REDS - I say a deep-felt THANK YOU. So now Mourinho has finally left... supposedly by mutual consent, but we know better...... and none to soon.. shame it wasn't before the Liverpool v Chelsea match, when they were awarded an unfair penalty due to his constant moaning. At the time of his introduction as Chelsea Manager in 2004, he said "Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one".... talk about blowing one's trumpet! Well to be honest, you've got to do that to move along (preferably UP in the real world), but how about letting 'us' call you the special one? Let your achievements speak for you... OK, right now I may be shooting myself in the foot, seeing as of the 185 games he was in charge of Chelsea, they won 124, drew 40 and lost 21, a record that includes a 60-match unbeaten run in Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge!! And honestly, you've got to give the man credit/respect for that... his mouth just got in the way of his otherwise good work! He's reportedly been given a £10m pay-off by the Blues...Good for him...... like I care! Anyway, the important thing is at least he's out! Chapter Mourinho closed! Funny I was just discussing Chelsea with a 'gunner' last night... and hoping that Chelsea fell so far down the league table, they;d be struggling to get out of relegation (wishful thinking you may say..... but you never know....)!

So who's next? Rumours are it'll be Avram Grant ..... the man brought in as Director of Football (whatever that means) and Jose's nemesis. I can't wait for Sunday's match ... ManU v Chelsea... Sir Alex, work your magic!

In the meantime, here's three hearty cheers to Abramovich for booting Jose.....



- 'boo xxx

No comments: