Monday 3 September 2007

It's a New Beginning

Hey, it's been a long long time since I've blogged. How have y'all been? I trust you've been in good health? It's my birthday in 3 days and I've decided that it's time to be grateful to God Almighty for good health, for a good life, for family, for friends and more importantly for LIFE! These days, I seem to dream about a wooden box in the earth, but I've decided it's time to shirk it all and be thankful. So what have y'all been up to while I took a hiatus? Hmmm...hope you've been good? So the Premiership has started here in the UK... I do hope you all saw Liverpool, my beloved club whoop Derby... infact we spelt Derby and gave them jara (extra :)). What a wonderful day it was .... and now who do you think the dondadas are at the top of the table? You guessed right... US! Take that Mourinho. Thank you Aston Villa for doing what we were denied... O yes, all you whinging Chelsea fans out there... the sooner you tell your manager to shut it and actually do some MANAGING, the better! Where was I? O yes, thanks to Villa for whopping Chelsea by 2 whole goals to NOTHING! What a joyful day it was... infact, what a wonderful weekend I had. So the sooner Mourinho shuts his yap, the better for all of us. Now the dip claims the race for the title is open. Open for who? No chance Blues.... take that from me! So it's onto Portsmouth this weekend... Good luck to the REAL Reds! Show them who the dondadas are! Chelsea faces Blackburn, let's all pray that it's an ass-kicking! :) O and ManU.. come on guys, whatagwan? Why are you guys 8th in the league? Yeah, yeah I know it's early....but thankfully you won your match on Saturday.... but I must say well done to Roy Keane and his team.... you managed to stave off your old manager .... well done. Anyway, let the victory dance continue..... Remember our whopping of Toulouse last week, the score line was wait for it... 4-0! Ha! Keep doing me proud boys, Keep up the good work Rafa.... keep doing your baby proud.

Anyway in other news, Liberia (yup the country) has discovered over 7,000 people on its payroll that don't exist or work for it... lol! Ghost workers they are called.... why this is news is beyond me? They should ask all levels of government in Nigeria, ghost workers are like the norm over there. Another of George Bush's pals has been caught looking for a shag in the men's loos! Really, Georgie.... one would have thought that with the way you preach fire and brimstone, your pals would be in full fear of the wrath of the Lord! (No jokes here) Senator Larry Craig@62, who claims he is not gay and that the police misconstrued his actions. Yeah man, you keep telling yourself that. The man has decided to plead guilty to soliciting (although it turns out he did it without legal advice). What's next for Georgie and his cronies? Who cares!

Hmmm thankfully I have got my full UK Licence! And to those who think it's like yam to collect...well make I see you try to get yours. Anyhoo from Monday it'll be more difficult to pass the theory test. Learners will have to answer more questions, 50 in total (yeah, I know it use to be 30). It's going up to 50 questions now.... here you go, try this http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/magazine/6976319.stm Note you need to answer 9 out 10 to pass :) I did (not that am one to brag - NOT!).... enjoy!

What else... I'd had so much to write... but my brain is shutting down now, it's gone past my bedtime... Good night and sweet dreams :)

- 'boo
xxx

No comments: